Virtual Car Tuning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» RENAULT TWINGO
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:15 am by brx

» RENAULT TWINGO
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:53 am by brx

» Scion FRS
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:19 pm by RosDesigns

» Volkswagen Sirocco R in BBS
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:13 pm by RosDesigns

» Honda S2000 (s2k)
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:04 pm by BullyAlistar

» JDM 2013 Civic
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:55 pm by DEVI tuning

» this is my renaul clio rs
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:47 pm by DEVI tuning

» Ford Falcon Pick ups
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:45 am by NatashaTrans

» Yugoslavian cars....
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 am by NatashaTrans

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces

3 posters

Go down

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Empty Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces

Post  chris_gray1980 Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 am

Hi All

im new to CSV, i have been Virtual Tuning for around 10 years now but as a hobby and when i got chance which was not very often but i do love doing it so much, can be frustrating at times though, my hardware set up isnt brilliant and i would love a larger screen with a tablet but using a small Dell Laptop, but it works ok, just hurts the eyes after a while lol...

any way here are a few of my chops

MINI

Original

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Mini-Cooper_S_2004_1600x1200_wallpa

Modified

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Mini6CarbonHood

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Mini5

FORD PUMA (i did this one for my partner she loves Puma's and Pink lol)

Original

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Puma1

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces ClarabellPumaSiver

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces ClarabellPumaPink

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces ClarabellPumaCab

I am currently trying to get in to Cartooning of cars, but to date i am finding it rather difficult and controlling the pen tool can be tricky and getting it to do what you want and then the gradients, reflections, etc i need a basic tutorial which is quite in depth but i have struggled to find one, they all seem to assume you can use all functions of photoshop, but im just a beginner.

You guys are amazing and VT and i hope one day i can be as good

Thanks for looking

Chris

chris_gray1980

Back to top Go down

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Empty Re: Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces

Post  Demon Virtual Tuning Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm

nice job on the pums mate Smile
Demon Virtual Tuning
Demon Virtual Tuning

Driver's info
Car: Bugatti Veyron
Racing Expirience Level:
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Left_bar_bleue0/10Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Power:
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Left_bar_bleue0/10Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

http://tmsvirtualtuning.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Empty Re: Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces

Post  Admin Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:42 am

welcome my friend! Youre good very clear! I like the pink! Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Driver's info
Car: Nissan GT-R
Racing Expirience Level:
Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Left_bar_bleue10/10Newbie, Thought i would post a couple of pieces Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Power:

http://csvirtualtuning2.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down